>> December 28, 2011
Banana muffins are simple to bake by just combining both wet & dry ingredients together. It taste little crunchy outside and very moist inside when served immediately. Outside layer tends to become softer when stored & served next day, yet taste delicious & perfect for breakfast with a cup of coffee.
- Walnuts - 1 cup
- All purpose flour - 1 3/4 cups
- Sugar - 3/4 cup
- Baking powder - 1 tsp
- Baking soda - 1/4 tsp
- Salt - 1/4 tsp
- Cinnamon powder - 1 tsp
- Eggs - 2 nos
- Unsalted butter, melted & cooled - 1/2 cup
- Large bananas - 3 nos
- Vanilla extract - 1 tsp
1. Preheat the oven at 180 C & line up the muffin pan with paper liners.
2. Sieve & combine together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon powder, salt, nuts & sugar.
3. In another bowl, combine together the mashed bananas, melted butter, lightly beaten eggs & vanilla extract.
4. Now fold the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients until combined.
5. Spoon the batter in the prepared muffins pans & bake it for 20 - 25 mins or until done.